Tuesday, December 4, 2012

the winds are a' changin'

Pinned Image

So, as you can probably tell, this purpose of this blog has taken a turn.. not for the worse, but hopefully toward a more personal look into what makes me tick..


Pinned Image

Although I still love the name, I want to foster a more inspirational and creative place for myself and others to find inspiration.


Pinned Image

I still love food, cooking, and all that, don't get me wrong. (see the yummies above!) I still try to meal plan and keep myself on a budget, especially as a poor college kid.. But, I have found that keeping track of and blogging about these things is awfully time consuming, repetitive, and dull.


Pinned Image

I want to make this a place where I can run away from my day-to-day world, and foster more stimulating and personally-constructive thoughts and ideas.


Pinned Image

So, I hope that this change will help nurture my left brain and cause my creativity to flourish.

Cheers to a more inspiring life!

No comments:

Post a Comment