Thursday, November 29, 2012

Good Job, Brain!



 I am and avid podcast listener. One of my favorites is Good Job, Brain!, "a free weekly pub trivia audio podcast that's part quiz show, part offbeat news, and all awesome." Beginning as a Kickstarter initiative, GJB first aired in March 2012. Only seven months later, they have made it on the iTunes Top 100 podcast (#18 in the United States and #20 in Canada).
The GJB Facebook page reaches 40,000 new views per week, and their twitter handle has over 14,5000 follows. Also, they have an average of 100,000 downloads per month.

It is hosted by an active four-member pub trivia team based out of Berkeley, California.
 

 A little about their audience:
 

After a few weeks of listening to this podcast, I have decided to start attending some local pub trivia nights, and maybe even form a team. I have always been good at remembering useless information, so pub trivia seems like a great thing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment